[Vtigercrm-developers] Add empty field type?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:10:56 GMT 2015

Actually,

Perhaps this should be a free-text UI instead. So you could enter a "Note:
Please remember bla bla" etc., or choose to keep the text-string empty
which would in practice make it a spacer?

This would be quite good in terms of being able to make it more
userfriendly for non-tech savvy CRM-users.

Would you consider implementing such a UI type?

:) Chris