[Vtigercrm-developers] Add empty field type?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 06:48:27 GMT 2015

Hi again,

Basically it would allow an admin to set up his details-view so that it
could look like this:

Firstname Lastname
Title <empty-placeholder>
Company .. etc.

So its 100% for layout purposes, where I can currently organize the order
of fields, but introducing a placeholder field (which would display exactly
nothing in the HTML frontend) means that I can control the layout further.

:) Chris