[Vtigercrm-developers] predictive dialer

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 15:22:22 GMT 2015

there is vicidial integration for vtiger 5.1 and patches for 5.4 but I
don't think there is integration for vtiger 6 as yet. I am not quite
sure what the overlap between vicidial and vtiger is, clearly vicidial
does closer integration with the PBX and has call centre operation
features like a call hopper and predictive dialling, but maybe some of
the features would be good to implement in vtiger. I would be interested
in what you decide, particularly if you are looking to fix the vtiger
6/vicidial integration.

Alan.