[Vtigercrm-developers] date-time UI?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:12:29 GMT 2015

Hi Uma,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I perhaps do not 100% understand the answer :-)

I'm actually on viger 6.0, but assume this part is the same as 6.1.

If I have the string "14-11-2014 12:00:20" as an example, then this is 100%
identical with the default "Created Time"-format.

But does this format (date+time) not exist as UI in Vtiger? Only date alone
or time alone?

I'm trying to import some CSV data from other system, and here they are
stored as date-time, so its giving me problems. I could of course just
import them as text, but then I can't really use them for anything.

Is there any way round it? I suppose that one way of solving it would be to
make it into two fields, ie. date and time, but that would require some
additional scripting on my side (as there are several thousands of lines in
the CSV).

Thanks for all your input!

best,
Chris