[Vtigercrm-developers] date-time UI?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Jan 6 07:31:05 GMT 2015

Hi,

Now in vtiger 6.1.0 through edit fields you can create custom date field
but not date-time. We tried to reproduce this case by creating custom date
field and filling date-time value from csv file which failed. As type of
field and value that's getting filled is not matching.

Filling date value through csv file for custom date field works fine.

Are you creating date-time field from external script and trying to fill
value? or for date field you are trying to fill date-time value?

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 8:36 PM, socialboostdk <socialboostdk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to import a (correctly formatted) CSV, but it messes up the
> dates. Ie i've added custom field w. date, and i am trying to import the
> string: "11-09-2014 09:20:22" - but it wont work?
>
> How can I import a field w. date + time?
>
> thanks :)

With
Best Regards
Uma.S