[Vtigercrm-developers] date-time UI?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 7 08:10:59 GMT 2015

Hi,

>From UI there is no option to create a field of type date-time, where as
you can achieve this through external script by creating field of uitype 70
(date-time) refer vtiger_field table for info.

While importing data, map your date-time value field to this custom field
created to solve the issue.

Hope so this tip might help to resolve your issue.

With
Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team