[Vtigercrm-developers] Hide/Prevent Todos?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:30:12 GMT 2015

On 20/02/15 15:01, Alan Lord wrote:

> The one good thing though, is that the Quick Create template seems to be
> really the main way to get to the Create Event or Todo full form so I'm
> guessing once it's been removed from the Quick Create template and
> hidden in the action links there isn't much else required.

It was actually fairly easy to prevent the ToDo tab from appearing in
the template. Just comment out the <li>...</li> from the top for the
Task - that's all that's needed. And change the Label if you want it
stop saying Events/Todos...

The other bit is for related Lists.

The Add Event and Add Todo buttons for the related Lists are hard-coded
in modules/Vtiger/models/RelationListView.php. Just comment out the

> $addLinkList[]

for the task again and it's done.

HTH