[Vtigercrm-developers] Hide/Prevent Todos?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Feb 23 05:36:19 GMT 2015

Hi Alan,

*In the QuickCreateAjax View class that would do the trick but the template
fails to render properly (no submit cancel buttons and no scroll bars) as
it expects there to be these two modules - which is a shame. So I think I'm
going to have to hack the template or create a new one to remove ToDos from
here.*

I have noted the above issue here in trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8481>, will review the
template. Please do update your observations here in given trac ticket.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:00 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20/02/15 15:01, Alan Lord wrote:
>

>> The one good thing though, is that the Quick Create template seems to be
>> really the main way to get to the Create Event or Todo full form so I'm
>> guessing once it's been removed from the Quick Create template and
>> hidden in the action links there isn't much else required.
>>

> It was actually fairly easy to prevent the ToDo tab from appearing in the
> template. Just comment out the <li>...</li> from the top for the Task -
> that's all that's needed. And change the Label if you want it stop saying
> Events/Todos...
>
> The other bit is for related Lists.
>
> The Add Event and Add Todo buttons for the related Lists are hard-coded in
> modules/Vtiger/models/RelationListView.php. Just comment out the
>
>  $addLinkList[]
>>

> for the task again and it's done.
>

> HTH
>
> Al