[Vtigercrm-developers] handleQuickCreateData not working with Events

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 17 09:26:21 GMT 2015

Hi,

Activity type is of 3 like Call, Meeting and Mobile Call. So it's depending
on that value. Can you please let what is test-case scenario your facing
the problem.

Because if you edit end-time value to any other it will save the value, if
not specified then by default will take up 5 mins duration.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Conrado Maggi <comaggi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello..
>
> I've  just found it. In layouts/vlayout/modules/Calendar/resources/Edit.js
>
> registerBasicEvents : function(container) {
> this._super(container);
> this.registerActivityTypeChangeEvent(container);
> this.registerTimeStartChangeEvent(container);
>         this.registerEndDateTimeChangeLogger(container);
>         *//Required to set the end time based on the default ActivityType
> selected*
> *         container.find('[name="activitytype"]').trigger('change');*
> },
>
> You do not need those bold line. There is only one activity default
> duration and no need to trigger the change event on document ready.
>
> Regards,
> Conrado
>
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Conrado Maggi <comaggi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to pass a variable into the quick create form
>> using headerInstance.handleQuickCreateData to set the event start / end
>> dates according to some other values.
>>
>> No matter what I do the Event end date is being override and set always
>> to 5 min later than the start date.
>>
>> Does anyone knows where  the end date is being force to be 5min later
>> than the start date? (The 5 min are in the user profile, I need to find the
>> javascript thats uses that value)
>>
>> Thanks!

With
Best Regards