[Vtigercrm-developers] handleQuickCreateData not working with Events

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:58:59 GMT 2015

Hello Uma,

What I'm doing is extending the calendar to pass start/end times.
Essentially select an slot of time instead of 5min. Its working fine with
the standard javascript and the quick create but something is overrating
the values I set.

Take a look at the attached image

I'm using this callback to set the
time:  jQuery('[name="time_end"]').timepicker('setTime',endDateInstance);

​