[Vtigercrm-developers] handleQuickCreateData not working with Events

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:52:12 GMT 2015

Hello..

I've  just found it. In layouts/vlayout/modules/Calendar/resources/Edit.js

registerBasicEvents : function(container) {
this._super(container);
this.registerActivityTypeChangeEvent(container);
this.registerTimeStartChangeEvent(container);
        this.registerEndDateTimeChangeLogger(container);
        *//Required to set the end time based on the default ActivityType
selected*
*         container.find('[name="activitytype"]').trigger('change');*
},

You do not need those bold line. There is only one activity default
duration and no need to trigger the change event on document ready.

Regards,
Conrado