[Vtigercrm-developers] Strong passwords & Bruteforce attack protection Mod

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:52:54 GMT 2015

@Stacey: even though I'm an embedded developer, I would not have the time or
manpower to give up all the commercial extensions and experts that are
available for vtiger already. Even though I'm customizing and maintaining my
companies tools like vtiger all the time and every day, very often we
outsource it because it's just not worth doing everything myself.

Yetiforce looks indeed very sophisticated and your demo installation already
can do so much, but I doubt I could outsource much customization or buy
already developed and tested extensions from a marketplace. Correct me if
I'm wrong, please.

So to me it seems like I'm stuck with vtiger since it's still the best
available project out there, which has at the same time a wide user base and
a full marketplace and really good professional expertise is just a few
dollars away.