[Vtigercrm-developers] Update the value="x" in data-validation-engine attribute?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:02:34 GMT 2015

With the Quick Create Calendar I have some Javascript code which is
updating the start and end date and time fields based on some user
specifics...

I can get the fields to update as required but what I can't work out how
to do is to get the value in the data-validation-engine attribute itself
to update.

> <input ...  data-validation-engine="validate[ required,funcCall[Vtiger_Base_Validator_Js.invokeValidation]]" name="time_end" value="10:44:21" class="timepicker-default input-small ui-timepicker-input" data-format="12" id="Calendar_editView_fieldName_time_end" autocomplete="off">

The field changes fine and I am trying to trigger an onchange event

e.g. endTimeEl.val(newTime).trigger('change');

but I can't work out what is responsible for updating that value
_inside_ the data-validation-engine attribute...

TIA