[Vtigercrm-developers] Strong passwords & Bruteforce attack protection Mod

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:31:41 GMT 2015

@Preexo
Thanks for advice, I will try to improve the code.

@Stacey Johnson
As I'm not a developer, I'm surely not able to create new fork and maintain.
Regarding Yetiforce, apart the fact that I'm not using vTiger for strictly
CRM stuff, I don't really feel to be part of their community, it looks a
little bit "scary" for someone like me (ie just some kind of power user).
YF looks great but mainly accessible for developers only.

However, I agree with you regarding vTiger passive way of dealing with
contributions, etc. It's really frustrating, I was hoping that recent move
to gitlab will push vTiger OS to a new step but it still remains the same.