[Vtigercrm-developers] Strong passwords & Bruteforce attack protection Mod

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 04:07:43 GMT 2015

New fork or join existing fork. Here is no future for OS. Look at
yetiforce, not that it is perfect environment for OS, but at least they
working on it everyday
introducing many many new items/improvements.
Vtiger guys dinging on hammocks counting coins from "on demand", taking
sometimes care by messing OS code, so it is not too
good, as otherwise OS might pull out their paid customers out of "on
demand".
..

S.