[Vtigercrm-developers] New free responsive template for vtiger 6 with installer

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 12 02:55:40 GMT 2015

Hamono, Chris (DPC) wrote
> On the plus side for vtiger there is no obligation for them to run this
> forum yet they do.

The way people use it is a plus side, it's always so good to see that the
community is actually alive (sometimes I get scared that I'm the last idiot
in the world using vtiger).
The forum software itself is a fu**ing joke man! The other one is even
worse! It's clearly not made with the intention of having an alive
community. It's more made just to shut up people screaming that they are a
fake open source project.

So thanks to everyone still putting up with this crappy way of communicating
and using it, that is in fact the plus side of vtiger!