[Vtigercrm-developers] mailscanner/converter not working (again)

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Tue Apr 21 19:48:29 GMT 2015

Thanks, checked the DB. No ID’s there but other records show the mailboxes and rules correctly.
It seems for some reason the scanner is not running properly.

Since it does not work on two different mail servers, it points to the webserver. I have changed the webserver back to standard apache without the regular NGINX proxy and changed back from PHP 5.5. To 5.4
Now I see ID’s coming in.

Clearly an issue with PHP 5.5. Or our proxy system (Standard on Plesk and Vesta Panels).

For now I see it only scans the mails from yesterday and today. Is there a way to force it to get all the previous emails?
(I see a rescan setting in the DB set to 1)

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting