[Vtigercrm-developers] mailscanner/converter not working (again)

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Tue Apr 14 07:30:51 GMT 2015

OK no help or suggestions how to debug this????
Even on a fresh install it is not working?

As a double check I have setup a clean mailbox on other server system (smartermail on windows)
Only 1 email in there but email never makes it to the contacts.
During setup the connection is instantly and the folders are found. But just scanning with no rules does not connect the message.
Manual scanning keeps showing the Ajax window and never finishes. Clearly something not ok.

It’s a deal breaker now if we keep working with vTiger or not.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting