[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.4.0: Picklist values with htmlentities and non-admin users

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:17:40 GMT 2014

This is really odd.

If I log is as an admin user all is fine.

There are are Picklist values that have been stored in the database with
htmlentitiy values, e.g. "A&B Website" stored as "A&B Website"

As a non-admin user when I look at lists or popup lists that contain
these picklist values I get "Not Accessible" in red. In
DetailView/EditView these values appear fine to the same user...

If I use the Picklist editor and rename a value so the "&" is now "and"
instead it all works.

What gives and how can I fix this?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions