[Vtigercrm-developers] PBXManager - Asterisk Connector Debugging

Alex Martin alex at theclearsource.com
Tue Oct 28 04:19:15 GMT 2014

I can call out fine without needed any changes to the php files. There is an issue with the callerid with the current connector. I've been working with the vtiger team to correct this but I haven't been given a time frame for a updated version.

I've used it on vanilla asterisk and free pbx etc, are you sure you have the outbound trunk not the context set correctly and its dialing the correct number format...for example most providers in the USA require the 1 in front of dialed numbers.

I can send you an example configuration if it helps.

Alex

Sent from Blue Mail