[Vtigercrm-developers] cptiger - the new open source customer portal responsive for vtiger

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 23 07:09:57 GMT 2014

Simone,

Responsiveness support sounds interesting.
Is it a complete rewrite or changes made on 6.1.0 customerpotal (source
<http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/customerportal/branches/6.1.0/>)

We have the following goals for CustomerPortal in terms of development:
1. Keep the code and html generation separated (MVC).
2. Move away from SOAP interface.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook