[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace "Review" state

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 22 09:06:27 GMT 2014

Hi Salih Emin,

Thanks for uploading extension in market-place, Will get back to you in
next few hours.

1. how long generally may it take for the Vtiger Marketplace Managers to
review and accept initial modules uploads to the market place ?

Ans: Usually will take 24 hours (1 day) to get back with review.

2. After the initial acceptance of the module in the marketplace, does't it
take the same amount of "review time" for the next versions? e.g. if I
regularly upload new versions of the module (fixes, typos, new strings
etc.) ?

Ans: Review time will depend on the changes that included in version
update, If there is more content to review and corrections to be made. Then
will take longer.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Salih Emin <s.emin at ergoq.gr> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On February I announced (
> http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-February/025661.html)
> the my intent to translate Vtiger 6 to Greek and with the help of some
> community members that they contacted me we released our first complete
> translation some months ago
>
> As vtiger 6.1 was released (with marketplace integration) I decided that
> it would be better to upload the translation as a module.
>
> Just yesterday I uploaded our first module "Vtiger Greek Translation" for
> Vtiger 6.0.0 and soon I will upload the 6.1.0 translation.
>
> I would like to ask you,
>
>    1. how long generally may it take for the Vtiger Marketplace Managers
>    to review and accept initial modules uploads to the market place ?
>    2. After the initial acceptance of the module in the marketplace,
>    does't it take the same amount of "review time" for the next versions? e.g.
>    if I regularly upload new versions of the module (fixes, typos, new strings
>    etc.) ?
>

> Thanks for your time.
>
> --
> Salih Emin