[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace "Review" state

Salih Emin s.emin at ergoq.gr
Wed Oct 22 08:28:24 GMT 2014

Hi all,

On February I announced (
http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-February/025661.html)
the my intent to translate Vtiger 6 to Greek and with the help of some
community members that they contacted me we released our first complete
translation some months ago

As vtiger 6.1 was released (with marketplace integration) I decided that it
would be better to upload the translation as a module.

Just yesterday I uploaded our first module "Vtiger Greek Translation" for
Vtiger 6.0.0 and soon I will upload the 6.1.0 translation.

I would like to ask you,

   1. how long generally may it take for the Vtiger Marketplace Managers to
   review and accept initial modules uploads to the market place ?
   2. After the initial acceptance of the module in the marketplace, does't
   it take the same amount of "review time" for the next versions? e.g. if I
   regularly upload new versions of the module (fixes, typos, new strings
   etc.) ?

Thanks for your time.

--
Salih Emin