[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger + Bootstrap = Full responsive

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 17:02:54 GMT 2014

Dear Vtiger Team,

Thank you very much for the good job done with 6.1 version! It is pretty
cool!
Nevertheless, some of us need a full responsive version.

I would like to work on this version using Bootstrap 3.2.
However, when you will update Vtiger, my version will be obsolete.

So, question: If my team works on a full responsive version, can we hope to
see this update in the next official version of Vtiger ?

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO