[Vtigercrm-developers] RelatedList columns? [Solved?]

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 16 09:32:57 GMT 2014

The trouble with 5.x was not having the (related-list and popup view
columns) way to customize it.
To keep this simple summary field was a choice to use.

We would like to use-case for customization can you share the same.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog