[Vtigercrm-developers] Dear Blazej

Pabiszczak, Błażej b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl
Thu Oct 16 08:04:26 GMT 2014

I decided to wait for two days to answer your posts. The amount of spam
that you generated looks impressive, a lot of you sent more posts than I
did within the last month.

Your attempts to judge me sociologically or to judge my English is a bit
ridiculous, in particular because anyone who critiques me does not speak
better than me in my native language. What is more, most of the
fault-finders did nothing for Vtiger's community and only someone who does
nothing is infallible.

I'm not going to continue this discussion. I'd like to thank those who
defended us. I wouldn't suppose that there will be so many of you.

YetiForce will draw from Vtiger's engine as much as it can and it won't
change. I understand that Vtiger doesn't want to do it and is not
interested in our modules although they are needed by the community. I also
understand that errors found in SQL ljection and XSS are not of Vtiger's
interest and there is no point in sending them.

Have a nice day.

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123