[Vtigercrm-developers] YetiForce 0.0.2

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:44:26 GMT 2014

On 13/10/14 10:28, Matteo Baranzoni wrote:
> Marketplace was right choise, we want stable core features and
> possibility to choise best extension for any costumer.

+1

I like the fact that the extensions are "vetted" before publishing so
the customer has some level of confidence that the Extension will work
and will not cause other problems.

I have nothing against forks in themselves but, in the UK & USA at
least, vtiger CRM has a very big mind-share and is becoming a
well-trusted and widely deployed platform. Users know that vtiger has
been around for a relatively long time and is well supported both by
partners and a publishing company/editor.

We see no value for us in moving to a fork and have seen great
improvements in the communications and processes of the vtiger company,
as well as the product, in the past year or two. Sure it's not perfect,
but there is and never will be such a thing.