[Vtigercrm-developers] (no subject)

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:51:59 GMT 2014

Hi there,

I have a dead-simple question, that I cannot figure out:

*Is it possible to have as an example 100 groups, where each group-members
contact-data is only available to the other members in same group?*

I have x number of groups, where I need each group to have their
contact-information available to other group-members in SAME group, but not
to group-members in other groups?

How would you structure this?

I was thinking to make the users groups, and then do some combination of
sharing-rules, but I actually cannot bend my head around how to actually
set it up?

:-))

Thanks for any input - its highly appreciated!

:) Chr.