[Vtigercrm-developers] Duplicate modentity_num...

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Oct 9 07:47:40 GMT 2014

Yes, it has to happen during the sequence update, it isn't that
difficult and may happen if you create:

When the import finishes it picks up the last sequence number, then it
starts updating all the imported records, during that process, a new
record is created and the seq incremented, then the import update
finishes and updates the seq to the last value used.

You have to create the record during the update process, because it
updates at the end, not after processing each record.

Obviously the import update is a fast process, but on a big import set
it can happen.

Joe
TSolucio