[Vtigercrm-developers] Apply filters on Popup contents?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:40:06 GMT 2014

On 06/10/14 20:47, Richard Hills - Technologywise wrote:

> I will still look later, so I may find this out before I get an answer,
> but where is the popupsearch.tpl located? I am guessing it will be
> over-ridable only by the target module? ie. if I want to select a ticket
> which is status x, will I then be overriding the HelpDesk
> popupsearch.tpl, or one in my custom module?

The main one is in /layouts/vlayout/modules/Vtiger/ I don't think it is
overrridden by many modules so my suggestion was to add these two minor
changes to the one in /Vtiger.

If you want to select a Ticket then yes, you could create a
PopupSearch.tpl in /layouts/vlayout/modules/HelpDesk/ I guess. Or just
edit the one in /Vtiger and it will work for *any* module that doesn't
have it's own PopupSearch.tpl.

HTH