[Vtigercrm-developers] Apply filters on Popup contents?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Oct 6 19:47:43 GMT 2014

Sounds good Alan, thanks for the hint.

I have achieved this via a hack on getSearchResult and am glad to see
there is a way to do this within a module, will be trying this soon.

I will still look later, so I may find this out before I get an answer,
but where is the popupsearch.tpl located? I am guessing it will be
over-ridable only by the target module? ie. if I want to select a ticket
which is status x, will I then be overriding the HelpDesk
popupsearch.tpl, or one in my custom module?

Thanks

On 07/10/14 02:56, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 06/10/14 14:42, Sebastiaan Venema - Jansen Pro Office wrote:
>> Hello Alan,
>>
>> Im trying to achieve pretty much the same thing. (Choose Asset from
>> ticket, and only list related assets.)
>
> See my last post on this subject. Set your search_key and search_value
> params in Edit.js and add two very small tweaks to PopupSearch.tpl.
>
> HTH
>
> Al

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ