[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Need second head :)

Maximilian von Henkel maximilian.von.henke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:09:23 GMT 2014

Good afternoon

I found this post and I would like to ask developers to help in below
mentioned little issue.
I think it is very basic requirement to extend workflows as per mentioned
by Mr Andrew option.
If this for some reason can not be included in core system I would ask
community to get me some
reasonable price for such an enhancement. I will be happy to pay and
release this improved option to the public.

Your sincerely
Max Henke