[Vtigercrm-developers] Error saving invoice from custom link.

SVenema svenema at jansenprooffice.nl
Fri Oct 3 15:03:32 GMT 2014

Hello,

after more of an hour of searching trough the Vtiger code im stuck.
I am converting my custom php files from 5.4 to 6.1.
In a custom php file i create a Invoice from a SalesOrder:

require_once('modules/Invoice/Invoice.php');
$invoice = new Invoice();

$invoice->column_fields["assigned_user_id"] = $ownerId
// i fill in all the rest needed columns

Then i add the procuct(s):
$_REQUEST['hdnProductId'.$iterator] = $ProductId
// i fill in the rest of the needed columns

Then i call:
$invoice->save("Invoice");

It then saves the Invoice and ends in a white screen and Sorry! Attempt to
access restricted file.
I can then go back to index and open this invoice just fine.
But offcourse i dont want to end in white screen and it is not running code
after the save action.

Reason for whitescreen is that the $realfilepath is not filled, i temporary
solved this by just ignoring the die statement.
But still i get whitescreen.

When enabeling all logging:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
$adb->setDebug(true);

I see the invoice being saved just fine.
Then it just ends on:

select table_name, webservice_entity_id from vtiger_ws_entity_tables

I have reverted this to the function getActorTables() in
/include/Webservices/VtigerActorOperation.php line 45.
Wich i think is being called by function __construct in
/include/Webservices/LineItem/VtigerLineItemOperation.php line 42.

But then im stuck.
Hope anybody can give me a fresh insight.

Thank you,
Sebastiaan