[Vtigercrm-developers] Need second head :)

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 2 03:55:46 GMT 2014

Andrew,

Will any-one filling the form on website gets details of the Organization -
falling under the selected category (picklist).
Should the report reach customer by email?
How is customer authentication handled?

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog
<https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki