[Vtigercrm-developers] Need second head :)

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Thu Oct 2 03:31:13 GMT 2014

What I need is to be able to send to Customer list of organizations what
meets pick list criteria. I will use PDFMaker for this purpose. The
simply form should be fixed in website with use of Webforms module.

If somebody fill up online form and from the pick list will chose for
example industry: "Advertisement"
Than he should receive report with organizations from mentioned industry
only. As I said use of expressions on the pick lists will resolve
problem. For above webform I using simply custom module (email,
industry)
Where Picklist "Industry" is shared with Organizations module picklist.
Both modules related and visible in workflows.

Regards
Andrew Smith