[Vtigercrm-developers] About Server APIs, Marketplace and Current User Settings

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 1 16:13:42 GMT 2014

Stefan,

In case you are finding the API gaps - please file enhancement request on
trac.vtiger.com with the use-case and share it with us during the
marketplace review feedback loop.

Filing issue on trac.vtiger.com would give us an opportunity to capture
workaournd fixes / patches and subsequent fix evolution.

We are aiming to enforce the guidelines for all the extension to provide
hassel free experience to the end-user (customer / administrator) or CRM.

Certainly our goal is to enhance Server & Webservices APIs and fix the
gaps. This would eliminate the need of raw-data access that generally leads
to tampering of conventions of other module like book-keeping, etc... and
subsequently pain in upgrade or coexistence of the modules.

Hope you are with us on this.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook