[Vtigercrm-developers] Major bug error in vt6.1 while creating fields through layout editor

PlaymaN Tepes sshhocckk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:45:23 GMT 2014

Hi,

I noticed an error from a fresh version of vtiger 6.1: when I create new
fields through GUI (Layout Editor) i am having this sequence:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2i28qwg.jpg

So i noticed vTiger is calling $db->getUniqueID() twice:

Once in modules/Settings/LayoutEditor/models/Module.php - line 141
Once in vtlib/Vtiger/FieldBasic.php - line 149

Can anyone confirm this? Or is just my installations?

Just in case i solved this in this way (just temporal until vtiger confirms
and fix this bug)

In modules/Settings/LayoutEditor/models/Module.php

diff -r
140a141
>         /*
142,143c143,145
< $columnName = 'cf_'.$max_fieldid;
< $custfld_fieldid = $max_fieldid;
---
> $columnName = 'cf_'.$max_fieldid;
> $custfld_fieldid = $max_fieldid;
>          */
161,162c163
<         $fieldModel->set('name', $columnName)
<                    ->set('table', $tableName)
---
>         $fieldModel->set('table', $tableName)

In vtlib/Vtiger/FieldBasic.php

diff -r