[Vtigercrm-developers] hiphop PHP and performance

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 07:32:02 GMT 2014

Has anyone had a go at running vtiger through hhvm, the PHP bytecode
compiler/virtual machine that Facebook wrote? I tried with a 5.4
instance and with a minor tweak (session_unregister() isn't supported)
it seems to work spectacularly fast (possibly halving page generation
times). I haven't tried with 6.1 yet, but I would be interested to know
if anyone else is using hiphop or other PHP accellerators

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk