[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts Duplicated

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:59:22 GMT 2014

Nice idea but it didn't work for me :-(

Also, in the example of the Contact where the dupe check is for Last
Name and Primary Email how should the test work?

Is it looking for records were *all* chosen fields are duplicates (AND)
or is it a check for each individual field having a duplicate (OR)?
IMHO This is also something that needs to be configurable...

Al