[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts Duplicated

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Nov 19 08:44:12 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I agree with Alan too, it has to be configurable. You inspired me and I
spent two nights developing it. Now the result is available on
http://martin.vtigercrm.sk/DuplicityCheck/ , you can log in as
adminuser/adminuser . Under Settings -> Other Settings -> Duplicity
Check you can set up which fields (in which module) are checked for
duplicity. Then when you are about to create an entity which is
duplicity, you become a warning (so far only warning and no cross-module
check). The control is triggered on page load and on field change, so
you became the warning when you duplicate an entity too. What is your
oppinion, should I put it in Market Place? Alan - maybe you can help me
with better warning text...

Have a great day,
Martin