[Vtigercrm-developers] Licensing issues with GPL (was sharing realworld test)

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu May 22 09:32:12 GMT 2014

If GPL owner doesn't grant liberty over license - we have less option than
to drop it.
I assume your lang-pack is less restrictive - please clarify.

We will move to less-restrictive libraries and then be more selective with
integration + licensing.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*