[Vtigercrm-developers] sharing realworld test

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue May 20 14:12:55 GMT 2014

Bastiaan,

Thank you for sharing the feedback - its always different to think like
customer than developer.
UX plays a vital role and one of the key reasons why Vtiger 6 Platform was
built for.

We will continue to improve usability.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>