[Vtigercrm-developers] Migrate Module 5.x Templates to Vtiger 6.x

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:48:36 GMT 2014

On 14/05/14 15:54, kkoci wrote:

> This module was made by a company called axial blue, it doesn't exists
> anymore.
>
> It has also charts, and a calendar plugin, inside the module, it is
> (somehow) similar to pdfmaker, in complexity.

Sounds to me like you might as well rewrite the module completely from
scratch.

I'm in the process of doing this for GeoTools now. It is quite hard to
start with because of the architectural changes in vtiger 6 but it is a
good way to learn about the architectural changes in vtiger 6 (and fix
some bad design decisions made in the previous version of the module ;-) ).

If I were you I would make a start and then ask specific questions as
you get stuck.

HTH