[Vtigercrm-developers] Migrate Module 5.x Templates to Vtiger 6.x

kkoci kristian.koci at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:54:28 GMT 2014

Yes Uma, for example it requires some templates present on
/smarty/templates folder, vtiger 5.x, and, well, it is quite a complex
module, the official documentation is just too basic, in these cases it
doesn't works. Too simple...

This module was made by a company called axial blue, it doesn't exists
anymore.

It has also charts, and a calendar plugin, inside the module, it is
(somehow) similar to pdfmaker, in complexity.

--
Kristian Koci
Cel. 0416 202 92 94

   <http://twitfooter.com/twitter/view/kkoci80>