[Vtigercrm-developers] Migrate Module 5.x Templates to Vtiger 6.x

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed May 14 16:55:37 GMT 2014

Besides Alan's comments, upon which I agree totally, I had that feeling
while trying to upgrade our modules. I would like to add that you should
be careful with the license. Axialblue's accounting module had encrypted
code which was probably bound to intellectual property copyright. You
should read carefully what license you acquired the right to modify that
code and redistribute it. You may get yourself into trouble...

Joe
TSolucio