[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Migrations

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Thu May 8 03:53:34 GMT 2014

Hi Paul,

I agree with you when you say that the tool has to be used to the full, I
just made ​​the decision to migrate this my client, because the process it
is pretty simple anyway, so I did not have too much work to do it manually.

Really the vtiger 6 is still with many bug, but so far all I could get
around without much trouble, I'm with him on the production version 6 on 3
clients and use in my company too.

The interface of it makes much difference, you win the client, only to show
the product, not need to get in many features! :)

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*

*Consultor de TI*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9-8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br