[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Migrations

polanskiman lefevre_paul at yahoo.fr
Thu May 8 03:21:45 GMT 2014

Hello Rodrigo,

Yes I could indeed do that too since my instance of Vtiger is not yet in the
production stage but rather in the testing stage. It would nonetheless
defeat the purpose of the migration tool. I believe the problem might come
from my version of PHP though. Running PHP 5.5.11 on a linux based Synology
NAS. Unfortunately I can't downgrade PHP or it would have system wide
repercussions.

Anyways, I have also noticed several other bugs in vtiger6 that are
refraining me from fully migrating to it. Still testing it though see if I
can overcome those. I don't want to spend too much time fixing bugs though
as I already did for Vtiger 5.4.