[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 vtlib -> calendar

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:09:19 GMT 2014

Hi Uma,

I'm almost there!

I've got the Calendar showing on my custom module's Summary View with an
"Activities Widget" (See screenshot)

If I add a Calendar entry from the Calendar module I can relate it to my
vtlib module.

But, if I add a new calendar activity from my vtlib module it isn't
entering that relationship in the seactivityrel table. (On the
screenshot you can see I've added three Calendar entries in the Updates
widget - but none are entered in seactivityrel until I manually edit the
event from the Calendar module).

When I get the popup quickCreate form the relevant form values seem to
be set correctly.

> <input type="hidden" name="sourceModule" value="LSEnquiries">
> <input type="hidden" name="sourceRecord" value="4">
> <input type="hidden" name="relationOperation" value="true">

But in the logs I can't see a "INSERT into seactivityrel..." statement.

Any ideas?

I only added one line to the vtiger_ws_referencetype table:

> 34 	LSEnquiries

Do I need any more?

TIA