[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 vtlib -> calendar

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Mar 20 06:45:14 GMT 2014

Hi Alan,

when you do an ajax request to get Quick-create form, from custom module by
clicking on add button from summary widget. Please check your ajax request
is sending parent_id in request.

   1. parent_id should be custom module record id
   2. on save of record. we are depending on this parent_id to insert entry
   into seactivityrel table.

Sorry i missed this step in my explanation before.
Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Uma,
>
> I'm almost there!
>
> I've got the Calendar showing on my custom module's Summary View with an
> "Activities Widget" (See screenshot)
>
> If I add a Calendar entry from the Calendar module I can relate it to my
> vtlib module.
>
> But, if I add a new calendar activity from my vtlib module it isn't
> entering that relationship in the seactivityrel table. (On the screenshot
> you can see I've added three Calendar entries in the Updates widget - but
> none are entered in seactivityrel until I manually edit the event from the
> Calendar module).
>
> When I get the popup quickCreate form the relevant form values seem to be
> set correctly.
>
>  <input type="hidden" name="sourceModule" value="LSEnquiries">
>> <input type="hidden" name="sourceRecord" value="4">
>> <input type="hidden" name="relationOperation" value="true">
>>

> But in the logs I can't see a "INSERT into seactivityrel..." statement.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> I only added one line to the vtiger_ws_referencetype table:
>
>  34      LSEnquiries
>>

> Do I need any more?
>
> TIA
>
> Al