[Vtigercrm-developers] Installation Problem in Version 6.0

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 19 09:57:48 GMT 2014

We discussed this further, and felt that changing the version to 6.0.1
might require lot of book keeping work (with svn tagging, extensions should
be marked to work with 6.0.1, .etc). For security patches that do not
change functionality, we decided to leave the primary version as 6.0.0, and
add a suffix. So, it would be 6.0.0 (1) or 6.0.0 (2). This version will be
shown in the footer, when you install fresh from the EXE, or if you install
the Security patch directly on an existing 6.0.0 install. Please let me
know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Sreenivas

--